Growth Record (1995 - 2013)
- From a turnover of Rs. 200 crores in 1995, the group entered the billion dollar league in 2011.
- The group registered a turnover of over Rs. 6300 crores in 2012-13.
- Ranked 4th in the domestic pharma market as compared to the 16th rank in 1995.
- From a domestic formulations focussed business, today a global, integrated company with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain.
- 4th largest player in the Indian pharma market. (AWACS Feb 2014)
- 16 of the group’s brands feature amongst the top 300 pharma brands in India. (AWACS Feb 2014)
- World class manufacturing facilities comprising over 20 state-of-the-art manufacturing plants for APIs and formulations, including novel dosage forms. Of these, 5 are USFDA approved.
- Robust regulatory pipeline - 173 ANDAs and 114 DMFs.
- The first Indian pharma company to launch an NCE in the market with Lipaglyn, the world’s first drug to treat diabetic dyslipidemia
- 1000 professionals spearhead our research programme with over 400 scientists dedicated to NME research alone.
- 7 INDs in the areas of dyslipidemia, diabetes, pain and obesity are in various stages of clinical development.
- Partner of Choice for research-driven pharma majors like Abbott, Hospira, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Madaus AG, Takeda, Prolong Pharmaceuticals to name a few.